What benefits do Global Partners receive?
• Privileges in over 90 national Member Committees, including access to networking events.
• Access to WEC’s global studies and technical research as well as to its regional programme.
• Access to the “WE Connect” service, which connects Global Partners to WEC Member Committees and facilitates networking at our national, regional and global events.
• One complimentary registration and priority consideration for speaking roles at WEC regional Energy Leaders’ Summits, to be held twice a year beginning in 2011.
• Reduced registration fees for WEC’s triennial World Energy Congress.
• Association with WEC’s global brand through recognition on WEC’s website.
The World Energy Council in partnership with Oliver Wyman (global consulting firm) has over the past year worked on its third Assessment of country energy and climate policy aiming to identify key areas for policy improvements and to understand how successful policies can be transferred from one country to another. more >