WEC Finland welcomes you to our second regional summit, the Nordic Energy Forum, on 29-30 October in Helsinki. The two-day program covers topics from EU energy policy to electricity markets, transport and digitalization. The list of speakers and panellists include key leaders from the energy sector in the region as well as policymakers.
- Angela Wilkinson, Senior Director of Scenarios and Business Insights, World Energy Council
- Artur Runge-Metzger, Director, Climate strategy, DG Climate, EU Commission
- Roeland Baan, CEO Outokumpu:
- Paula Pinho, Head of Unit – Energy Policy Coordination, DG Energy, EU Commission
- Riku Huttunen, Director General Ministry of Employment and the Economy of Finland:
- Timo Tatar, Deputy Secretary General for Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia
- Hando Sutter, CEO Eesti Energia
The Mayor of Helsinki Jan Vapaavuori will host a reception for all the participants on Monday, 28th October at 7 p.m. at the City Hall.
We are delighted to announce that the leadership of the World Energy Council will be evolving in the coming months.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
RT @AccentureStrat: New World Energy Scenarios report from @AccentureStrat and @WECouncil delves into the ‘disruptive innovation’ that is d…