Regional webinar, 2 February 2021
12.00 Japan (UTC +9) – 08.30 India (UTC +5.30) – 11.00 China, Singapore (UTC +8) – 14.00 Eastern Australia (UTC +11) – 16.00 New Zealand (UTC +13)
We are delighted to announce an upcoming webinar on ‘The Future for Hydrogen in the Asia Pacific’, convened in partnership with the Japan Energy Association and The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan, and with the kind support of the Green Ammonia Consortium. Participation is free of charge and registration is now open here.
This webinar will explore the different drivers for hydrogen demand and emerging national hydrogen strategies, drawing on key findings from a recent Council survey. As we consider the role of hydrogen in the energy transition, hear from experts in the region on how Asia Pacific is leading the hydrogen agenda.
- Shigeru (Sam) Muraki, Vice Chair, Asia Pacific / South Asia, World Energy Council; Representative Director, Green Ammonia Consortium
- Teruaki Masumoto, Chairman, Japan Energy Association, Japanese Member Committee of the World Energy Council
- Takahiro Nagata, Senior Researcher, The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan
- Ken Koyama, Senior Managing Director, Chief Economist, The Institute of Energy Economics, Japan
- Fiona Simon, CEO, Australian Hydrogen Council
- Linda Wright, Chief Executive, New Zealand Hydrogen Association
- Andrew Bedford, Director, Energy Transition, KBR
Register to participate here. Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.