Why join the World Energy Council?
We are more than just a think tank. We are an energy experience bank with an unrivalled network of the most important, influential and innovative leaders in energy.
We have the trust of the private sector, governments, industrialised nations, the developing world and of established energy companies and disruptors.
Through curating a range of new, relevant experiences, we give our communities access to the practical knowledge and tools they need to achieve impact as they move towards a secure, affordable, ecologically sustainable and inclusive energy transition.
Our members experience a number of valuable benefits:
- Effective leadership learning experiences to achieve transformation on a global scale
- Enhanced capabilities through dynamic platforms such as Start Up Energy Transition Awards, Future Energy Leaders and World Energy Council Academy
- Access to our essential Transition Leadership Toolkit to create successful energy strategies and policies
- Connection to our global network – establish dialogue, exchange impartial views and best practice, identify new business partners, generate new business
- Participate in global and regional events including exclusive ministerial round-tables and our triennial World Energy Congress
- Help shape the energy future – get actively involved in the Council’s work programmes, link with the most influential decision makers, share existing and new solutions from across the whole energy spectrum
We also offer opportunities for Partners, new start-ups, innovators, young energy professionals and others looking for smart energy solutions. Get in touch to find out more about how you can get involved with the world’s most dynamic energy organisation.