Road to Congress 2022
COVID-19: Accelerating a better energy future for all
Held 17 June 2020 | Live broadcast
The first in a new Road to Congress 2022 series, this live broadcast was held in partnership with the Roscongress Foundation and with the support of Rosseti, Global Energy Association, Russia-24 and Bloomberg as part of preparations for the 25th World Energy Congress in October 2022.
The event gathered global energy leaders to discuss what the post-crisis new normal might look like and the implications for sustaining momentum on the global energy transition.
- Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy, Russian Federation
- Dr Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council
- Pavel Livinsky, Chairman of the Management Board and Director General, Rosseti
- Helima Croft, Managing Director and Global Head of Commodity Strategy, Global Research, RBC Capital Markets
- Dr Leonhard Birnbaum, Member of the Management Board, E.ON; CEO, Innogy; Chair of the Studies Committee, World Energy Council
Moderated by Sergey Brilev, Deputy Director, TV Channel ‘Rossiya’; President, Global Energy Association
View the event recording below.