Interactive Launch Event: Electricity Transmission Brief
The need to deliver reliable and affordable electricity whilst addressing climate change is driving dramatic transformations of power systems globally. In collaboration with PwC, the World Energy Council conducted interviews with CEOs and senior leaders from 37 Transmission System Operators (TSOs) and Independent System Operators (ISOs).
This webinar marks the launch of the brief "Performing While Transforming: The role of transmission companies in the energy transition". This is the first stage of a working series aimed at understanding how different trends are shaping the future of electricity grids around the world.
This is an interactive webinar. Using polls and questions, you will have an opportunity to influence the discussion.
This meeting will be moderated by Mark Coughlin, Partner PwC Australia.
- Chris Peeters, CEO of the Elia Group, Belgium & Germany
- Andres Kuhlmann, CEO of Transelec, Chile
- Ahmed Al-Ebrahim, CEO of the GCC Interconnection Authority, Saudi Arabia
- Paul Nillesen, Partner at PwC, Netherlands
- [5 minutes] Welcome and introduction
- [5 minutes] Presentation of the results of the brief
- [30 minutes] Interactive panel discussion
- [15 minutes] Q&A from the audience
- [5 minutes] Next steps