Achieving a low carbon energy system is complex and requires public and private actors across the sectors to work constructively to ensure the best energy trilemma outcomes for New Zealand.
Following the launch of the BCG's "Roadmap for a low carbon energy system", this session provides you with an opportunity to hear from leaders across the energy sector on the pathways to a low carbon energy system that will accelerate decarbonisation while delivering affordable and secure energy for consumers.
We invite decision makers to join us for this important strategic session on how we might move ahead from here, together.
Please save the date
- Nathan Searle, Head of Strategy, Ballance Agri-Nutrients
- Vince Hawksworth, Chief Executive, Mercury
- Nigel Barbour, Chief Executive, Orion
- Nicki Sutherland, Group Manager - Business, EECA
- Andrew Knight, Chief Executive Gas Industry Co.
- Justine Cannon, Policy Director Energy & Resource Markets, MBIE
Please click here to register.