The first ‘World Energy Café MEGS’ will be taking place on Wednesday, 13 September from 12.00 pm– 13.30 pm (UK). This new, interactive (virtual) format gives members from across our community – Member Committees and their members, Future Energy Leaders, Start-ups, our expert community, and Standing Committee members – the opportunity to hear more about and exchange on topics of interest: ‘learn – share – connect’.
The topic of our first session will be The strategic planning of UAE's energy ecosystem stakeholders in anticipation of COP 28 in Dubai.
Meet the speakers who will provide scene-setting presentations:
- Dr. Adnan Alhosani, Director of Electricity and Energy Trade Department, Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Dr. Nikunj Gupta, Vice President, New Energies, ADNOC
- Eng Abdelmuti Ahmad, Head of Energy Strategies and Policies Division, Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Eng Maryam Alshamsi, Sustainability Engineer, Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Shamma Alrabeea, Energy Markets Senior Specialist, Department of Energy
- Mohamed Albraiki, Strategy and Planning Director, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation
- Eng Halima Al Salami, Lead Engineer, BEEAH
We look forward to your participation in the interactive session:
- Overview of UAE's Energy Ecosystem
- Unpacking the Overarching Transition Plans
- Energy Stakeholders' Strategic Interactions
- COP28 Hosting and Implications on Energy Planning
- Addressing Challenges in Energy Transition
For more information, please get in contact with Michel-Ange Medlej (email@example.com).