The pandemic has exposed the fragility of established systems with attention refocusing on energy resiliency instead of security. Despite the pandemic, climate change remains the biggest threat to humanity where we need to build solutions now to decarbonise and reinvent our energy infrastructure. How can energy leaders drive progress and a shift towards disruptive innovation as normal?
- Thomas Leurent, CEO, Akselos
- Yana Popkostova, Founder & Managing Director, European Centre for Energy and Geopolitical Analysis
- Gurdeep Singh, Chairman & Managing Director, NTPC; Secretary General, India Member Committee, World Energy Council
- Emmanuel Lagarrigue, Chief Innovation Officer and Member of the Global Executive Committee, Schneider Electric
- Martha Hall Findlay, Chief Sustainability Officer, Suncor
- Alan Thomson, Global Energy Business Leader, ARUP