The energy transition is accelerating. As the sector and policymakers set out ambitious targets, global audiences seek the tools they need to both understand and play their part in the energy transition. This discussion celebrated the launch of Humanising Energy, a new online series of films presented by the World Energy Council and produced by BBC StoryWorks Commercial productions. It focused on showcasing innovations highlighted by the Council’s global community, which are driving the energy transformation through the people enabling the transition at a grassroots level.
- Betty Sue Flowers, Writer, Editor and International Business Consultant
- Mark Gavhure, BBC StoryWorks
- Vaitea Cowan, Enapter; Negar Soufi, Infineon Technologies
- Faith Chege, EEP Africa
- Clay Koplin, Mayor of Cordova, Alaska
- Omar Zaafrani, Chair, Communications & Strategy Committee, World Energy Council.