As the EU Commission releases its European Recovery Plan to tackle the economic and social damage from Covid-19, how are countries and businesses reacting to this package? In Europe, there is optimism about the European Green Deal and longer-term goals of carbon neutrality by 2050, with market design and consistent policy targets seen as the biggest challenges.
- Hando Sutter, Chairman of the Management Board, Eesti Energia
- Randolph Brazier, Head of Innovation & Development, Energy Networks Association
- Yana Popkostova, Founder & Managing Director, European Centre for Energy and Geopolitical Analysis
- Kadri Simson, Commissioner for Energy, European Commission
- Alexandre Perra, Group Senior Executive Vice President, Innovation, Strategy and Planning, EDF; Vice Chair, Europe, World Energy Council
- William D’haeseleer, Professor, University of Leuven; Chair, Belgium Member Committee, World Energy Council