World Energy Trilemma 2021 – The results are in. Hear how countries and regions across the world balanced the competing dimensions Energy Security, Energy Equity and Environmental Sustainability, and how policy decisions taken a few years ago may have created impact and positioned them to face some of todays’ challenges. The session will launch the 2021 Trilemma report, review its highlights and take a closer look at specific geographies of energy including Arctic, ASEAN and OPEC+.
- Angela Wilkinson, World Energy Council
- Magzum Mirzagaliyev, Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Jimmy Khoo, SP Powergrid; Sir Philip Lowe, World Energy Council
- Yerlan Durmagambetov, Samruk-Kazyna
- H.E. Kornelia Shilunga, Deputy Minister of Mines and Energy, Namibia
- KK Venkata, Oliver Wyman