The energy system is currently going through the most profound changes of the last decades, and the electricity market is at the center of this process of change. The common goal of decarbonising the energy system creates new opportunities and challenges for market participants. At the same time, technological advances allow new forms of user participation and cross-border cooperation.
Regulation (EU) 2019/943 and Directive (EU) 2019/944 establish rules to ensure the functioning of the internal market in electricity and include certain requirements related to the development of renewable energy and environmental policy, in particular specific rules for certain types of installations for the production of renewable electricity, as well as a threshold for CO2 emissions for the new generation capacity.
The implementation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2019/943 and Directive (EU) 2019/944 will be essential for the development of energy systems in Romania.
Thematic presentations on the following subject:
• Implementing the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2019/943 and Directive (EU) 2019/944 in the Romanian legislation;
• Order No. 236 / 20.12.2019 of ANRE, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, Nr. 1029 / 20.XII.2019 regarding the approval of the rules of eliminating and/or mitigating the impact of measures or policies that may contribute to restricting the setting of prices on the wholesale electricity market;
• Highlighting the main changes and responsibilities for market operators;
• The way in which the decarbonisation of the energy industry can be accelerated and the solutions for increasing the share of renewable energy sources;
• ENTSO objectives for electricity.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• The energy sector during the transition period;
• The importance of the energy market in the transition process;
• The main directions of evolution of the electricity market in the European market;
• Participation of market operators in the implementation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2019/943 and Directive (EU) 2019/944.
• Proposals of solutions for the development of the electricity market in the current phase of the energy sector transition
Please click here for more information.