CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: COULD YOU BE ONE OF OUR NEXT FEL-100?
This is a prime opportunity for young professionals to become one of the Council’s key communities. Our Future Energy Leaders (FELS), form a community of exceptional young professionals who share a commitment to shaping the global energy agenda.
The FEL 100 network consists of individuals from across the globe who represent diverse players within the energy sector including government, academia, civil society, industry as well as social entrepreneurs.
Contribute to the World Energy Council’s global energy dialogue
Help shape energy solutions for tomorrow
Support the development of balanced policy frameworks
- Demonstrate a solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have a minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field
- Be highly motivated to work with the World Energy Council and ready to show commitment to become a member of the FEL-100, remaining engaged for at least one year
- Possess an advanced level of English, as the programme and all communications will be delivered in English
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (born on or after February 1982)